Marvel Chronological Journey Update

Hey, remember when I posted regularly on here .... good times. Those good time will be returning very soon, as I will be renewing the Marvel Chronological Journey, beginning with Defenders #110-131 (will probably do that in small junks), followed by 6 other series reviews, culminating in a review of Marvel's first Secret Wars event.
I will make an effort to actually post these reviews on a regular basis, and let you know if I am unable to do so.
Once I reach Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars,  I will be covering in 2 separate parts; Issue #1-#6, and then Issue #7-#12. This will be the structure for all event reviews for this feature in the future.



Comments

Most Viewed in Last 7 Days

Review of Astonishing X-Men #1 - The Return of a Favourite (19/07/2017)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #1

FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #1