Review of Batman #25 - The War of Jokes and Riddles Begins (21/06/2017)

Related image
So, in my last Batman review, I alluded to this event taking place.

'The War of Jokes & Riddles' officially began this week, and let me tell you, it was great.

The entire issue takes place as Bruce is telling Selina the story of the event. Bruce had been Batman for around a year at this point in time, and the focus of the story is of a conflict between The Riddler and The Joker, where they essentially both want to kill Batman, but is not willing to allow the other to do it.

I really recommend that you go and check this first issue out, it is currently £2.49 on Comixology, and is 36 pages, due to it being the 25th issue, and the title has been going for a full year and a bit.

As I have said, this issue of Batman is brilliant, and features two of Batman's greatest foes. The art from Mikel Janin is great, along with Tom King's writing, as usual, being stellar.

I GIVE THIS ISSUE A RATING OF 8/10.

Comments

Most Viewed in Last 7 Days

Review of Astonishing X-Men #1 - The Return of a Favourite (19/07/2017)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #1

FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #1