Marvel News - Bendis Leaves, Signs Exclusively With DC

I didn't expect this.

Brian Michael Bendis, who has written almost exclusively for Marvel for the last 17 years, has signed an exclusive contract with DC Comics.

I'm always in two minds about his work, sometimes he's incredible and writes some captivating and legendary stories, but sometimes he also writes some garbage, and doesn't pay attention to continuity.

That said, I am quite interested in what he has to offer DC and their universe, and which books he is going to be writing for. On the other hand, I'm worried for the futures of the books he has been writing for Marvel, namely Jessica Jones and The Defenders, as I don't really think that many other writers care for them as much as Bendis does, (considering he created Jones) , and I feel that they will either get cancelled or just trundle along, getting more and more terrible.




Comments

Most Viewed in Last 7 Days

Review of Astonishing X-Men #1 - The Return of a Favourite (19/07/2017)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #1

FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #1