An Introduction to My Content.

As a comic book fan for the majority of my 18 years of life, I have struggled to find a way to express my opinions through the spoken word. Some people that I meet are not exactly what you would call 'into comics', and therefore switch off once I start discussing this topic. Through this blog, I am hoping to be able to voice my opinions on not only the latest books that are being released, but also some of my favourite classic issues from the Golden to Bronze ages, from the works of Marvel legends such as Stan  Lee, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby to the earliest days of the comic book medium and the advent of the super hero in the 1930s with the early DC/National comics featuring a gun toting Batman from Bill Finger and Bob Kane. 


I will be posting here as often as I can, with the hope of being able to keep up with the current runs of many of the titles that I am currently reading. And also if any progress is made, I shall give updates on the comics that I am currently writing in my spare time. If I find it to be appropriate, I will also upload an accompanying video for each post to Youtube, and will provide a link to it, so that you may view it at your own leisure.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you for the next one.

Here's a hint of one of the posts in the near future.


Comments

  1. very well written. I hope you keep this up and don't let this become another one of your unfinished projects. but yeah - look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you worry, this is something that I am actually passionate about. I'm going to try to get lots of posts written and scheduled so that I can stay on top of things.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed in Last 7 Days

Review of Astonishing X-Men #1 - The Return of a Favourite (19/07/2017)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #1

FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #1