My Picks for Best MCU Movies

I've decided that Thursdays are going to be dedicated to comic book movies and TV Shows, and the posts will be slightly later in the day.

Today's topic of discussion will be the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and my opinion of which movies are the best released so far.

Starting with my favourite to date, I will have to say that it is Captain America: Civil War. Not only was a great adaptation of the comic event from 2006, but it also featured the MCU debut of Spider-Man. Marvel did a great job of making changes to the narrative, so that they utilised the characters that they have the film rights to, and Tom Holland was just the best Spider-Man/Peter Parker we have been given thus far.

Then, it has to be the first Iron Man film, the one that kicked this whole universe off in the first place. Robert Downey Jr. was the perfect casting for Tony Stark, and I just thought it was a good film overall. (I would also like you all to remember that The Incredible Hulk movie from the same year was also a part of the MCU, it just isn't talked about very much.)

And finally, I would have to say Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Considering the number of characters that were utilised, I think that they were handled very well, and the introduction of long-time Cap sidekick (and current Cap in the comics) Sam Wilson was an incredible decision to make.




Comments

Most Viewed in Last 7 Days

Review of Astonishing X-Men #1 - The Return of a Favourite (19/07/2017)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #1

FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #1