My Comic Book Writing

When I first decided that I wanted to write my own comic books, I was around eight years of age. For years, the characters and stories that I had written were very basic, and also very short in terms of length. I mostly wrote the stories for fun, and for my eyes only. Now, years later, I look at those old stories and cannot help bu laugh at how bad they really were.

Over the last few months, I have taking my comic book writing very seriously, putting much more thought in to the way the characters are portrayed and more detail into the descriptions of what is taking place.

The majority of the stories that I write revolve around superheroes, as that is what I have had the most experience with while reading comics, and also because I find that the stories that can be told are more exciting than if you were to write it about a regular person.

I am currently working on a couple of different projects, which will all be a part of a shared universe with many of the character interacting with each other on a regular basis.

I am also in the process of adapting a film script that I had written so that it can be used as the means to create a full graphic novel series.

Comments

Most Viewed in Last 7 Days

Review of Astonishing X-Men #1 - The Return of a Favourite (19/07/2017)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #1

FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #1