Me and Comic Books - How I Like to Read My Comics

Today, I felt like giving you all a small piece of information about how it is that I like to read my comic books.

Back when I first began to read comics in 2010/2011, I would buy the comics published by Panini for Marvel from WHSmith, every two weeks. In that time, I really enjoyed doing that, as I could go home and sit in bed, reading multiple issues at a time, with arcs ending nice and quickly. After a while, I did not have the money to buy them anymore, so I stopped, and they were also about a year behind the main  single American issues.

Nowadays, although I do have many singular, physical copies of titles in my collection, I prefer to read my comics digitally on services like Comixology, as they are more affordable, and I don't have to risk damaging them. Reading digitally means that I can read them wherever I am. The affordable prices mean that I can also purchase original comics from the Golden Age for about 69p or so. The Guided View on digital readers also helps me to avoid spoilers later in the issues.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Most Viewed in Last 7 Days

Review of Astonishing X-Men #1 - The Return of a Favourite (19/07/2017)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #1

FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #1